UPAA Annual Conference sponsor Canto has released two educational whitepapers on how to implement and optimize digital asset management.
The “Building A Better DAM” white paper offers ideas to maximize the usability, functionality and value of your digital asset management system. You’ll learn:
- Metadata design tips that help you ensure you’re tracking everything you need both now and in the future.
- User account configurations that simplify permissions assignments for more secure systems
- Ideas for keeping metadata fresh and accurate
- Keeping users interested in the DAM
You can download the “Building a Better DAM” white paper at: http://canto.com/betterdam
The “Getting Started with DAM” white paper covers all the things you can do before you purchase digital asset management software to ensure that your system is a success. You’ll learn:
- How to analyze workflows and interview users so the system will be liked and used
- Which environmental requirements determine whether an on-premise or cloud-based system is best for your organization
- Who do you need on your “Team DAM” for your system to succeed
- Where to find trusted advisors so the system meets your needs
You can download the “Getting Started with DAM” white paper now at: http://canto.com/getstarted